The TON Surf team announces a vacancy for the position of a user support specialist!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Write unique articles for blog and knowledge base (http://help.ton.surf/);
- Publish information about weekly project updates and keep it up to date;
- Create a How To Do It channel on Youtube and fill it with relevant content.
- Maintain Backlog and FAQ.
- Maintain the relevance of the information in the help windows in the application interface.
- Answer users’ questions via all communication channels: via telegrams, by e-mail, on Google Play and the Apple Store, in the chat of the application, on the project forum.
- Participate in the translation of applications and the web version of the resource into three main languages: English, Russian, Korean.
Assist in the following tasks:
- Technical support for team meetings.
- Adding the TON Surf project to thematic catalogs: startups, new technical solutions.
- Support for new product releases: writing notes, announcing releases across all channels.
- Adding statistical information to community channels.
The candidate must express himself calmly in Russian and English. Korean is optional but will be a big advantage.
If you are friendly, efficient, punctual, and have experience in the support service, we will be happy to welcome you to our wonderful team! We guarantee a flexible schedule and cookies!