Many thematic forums already have threads about Free TON project. But judging by the comments and the number of views, even many crypto enthusiasts don’t quite understand what this project is and how it works. Many people confuse Free TON with Durov’s brainchild, but they are completely different projects.
The main idea of this contest is to tell about all the advantages of this cool blockchain with the help of experienced participants of the Free TON project and to attract as many new users as possible. With a reward for all these actions of course. We decided to invite “Managers” who will be able to convey to everyone without exception, even the most complex nuances concerning the Free TON project.
For greater efficacy, this contest will be divided into two stages:
Stage 1 will cover well-known forums with good traffic in two languages.
Stage 2 (after Ambassadors selection) will cover other, lesser-known forums, but in a large number of languages.
22.12.2020 (00:00 UTC) – 28.12.2020 (23:59 UTC)
29.12.2020 (00:00 UTC) – 04.01.2020 (23:59 UTC)
Duration of the contest:
05.01.2020 (00:00 UTC) – 05.03.2020 (23:59 UTC)
If you are an active and experienced member of the Free TON community and want to help other (new and existing) members understand more about the project, then you should definitely participate in this contest! Your knowledge and time will be appropriately appreciated and rewarded.
«Managers» skills and responsibilities:
«Manager» must have a forum account, depending on where you want to “carry the word to the masses». Rank, “regalia” and authority are not the key factors in selection;
Knowledge of basic concepts about the Free TON ecosystem. «Manager» must clearly and competently answer questions from other users. The use of information from official resources is welcome :
- https://freeton.org/ 6
- Free TON Wiki 1
- https://forum.freeton.org/ 1
- https://blog.freeton.org/ 1
- Free TON official Telegram channels
Post a minimum of 30 meaningful and thoughtful comments per month. Posts must be both unique and understandable to both author and recipient;
Answer questions from other users;
Publish current news about Free TON;
«Manager» may additionally carry a signature that advertises Free TON.
At Stage 1, 17 «Managers» will be selected for participation, each of whom will receive a reward of 200 TON Crystal/month.
“Manager” can wear a Free TON project signature and receive an additional 50 TON Crystal/month.
In the case of low-quality work, the person will receive less pay or lose it altogether :
In case of writing less than 30 posts in a month, the “Manager” receives a penalty of 7 TON Crystal for each non-written post;
The “Manager” will be fined 50 TON Crystal in case of insulting users;
In case of inactivity for 7 days – “Manager” excludes from the campaign.
At the end of each 30-day period, “managers” must submit applications summarizing the actions they have completed in order to receive a remuneration . Each “manager” will have an additional reminder about this event.
Evaluation and criteria for selecting winners in Stage 1:
- Manager’s public and professional reputation in the Free TON community and/or in cryptocurrency projects, in general, is important;
- Past experience, knowledge, characteristics, etc., demonstrating the ability to provide accurate and qualified answers to questions from community members
- The period from which the candidate participates in the Free TON project and cryptocurrency projects in general;
- Literacy and tactfulness of communication (correspondence);
- Language skills;
- Each of Global Community Sub-Governance Initial Members can vote for your submission. Global Community Sub-Governance initial members can’t participate in this contest.
- Each of Global Community Sub-Governance Initial Members will vote by evaluating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10, or may reject it if it does not meet the requirements, or may abstain from voting if consider that has no rights to judge.
- The juror must have a solid understanding of the described subject in order to provide a score and feedback. If not, the juror should choose to “Abstain”.
- Jurors must provide feedback on submissions or lose their reward.
- Jury will reject duplicate, corrupted, incomplete or inappropriate submissions.
An amount equal to 50-125% of the sum total of all total tokens (gradations are described below) awarded to contest winners (from the calculation R x M = S, where R is the maximum reward of 1 manager per month, M is the number of winners of the Stage 1 competition, S is the total amount to calculate the jury reward) will be distributed among jurors who vote and provide feedback.